The list of required documents:
- Application form, printed from the IRK online registration system and signed by the candidate himself/herself,
- Education document constituting the basis for applying for admission to studies.
- A secondary school-leaving certificate (first-cycle studies and uniform master’s studies), with a full list of final grades, entitling to undertake university-level study in the country in which the certificate/document was issued.
- A diploma of completion of first-cycle studies (second-cycle studies, if the diploma has not been issued yet – a certificate of completion of studies), with a full list of grades obtained during the study, entitling to continue university-level study in the country in which the diploma was issued.
- Colour photograph, only in an electronic version (when registering electronically, candidates are required to attach a file with the electronic version of the photograph to the student ID, in JPG format, with dimensions of at least 500 x 625 pixels; ID cards);
- Original confirmation of payment for the recruitment procedure to the bank account of the Opole University of Technology (applies to candidates for whom the fee has not been booked in the IRK system under the admission schedule);
- Legalization / Apostille, non-legalized documents will not be accepted.
- Certified translation into Polish of education documents (after arrival to Poland)
- Eligibility StatementIt is a formal document that your currently provided education documentation, allows you to continue higher education in the educational system in which it was issued. For first-cycle studies and uniform master’s degree – it is a document with confirmation that your secondary school leaving certificate officially entitles you to enter tertiary (university) education in the country where you graduated from. For second-cycle studies – it is a document with confirmation that the B.Sc. degree that you have officially entitles you to enter second-cycle studies in the country where you graduated from first-cycle studies. The above-mentioned documents can be issued by your secondary school, the ministry of education of the country of the university, sometimes also by the Polish Embassy in the country of the university or the Embassy of the country of the university in Poland.
- English language proficiency certificate (if the secondary education or bachelor’s degree was not held in English). B2 English language certificate for first-cycle studies and B2+ English language certificate for second-cycle studies.
- Statement about electronic delivery of correspondence;
- Declaration of the statutory representative – in the case of minors.